Plus, portability might be an important feature for you. Do you like to bring your planner around with you or do you typically leave it on your desk?
All of these considerations go into which size planner would most effectively serve you. Our best-selling Flagship Planner is offered in two popular sizes: our Original Size and our Mini Size.
Today, we're focusing on the differences between the two sizes in an effort to help you choose the perfect planner for your lifestyle!
- Original Size: Ideal for your workspace, desk, or even the kitchen counter; Also fits in backpacks and large handbags
- Mini Size: Perfectly portable for travel, commuting, meetings, and errands
- Original Size: 9" wide x 9.75" tall
- Mini Size: 6.625" wide x 8.3" tall
- Depth is equal for the two sizes: 1.5" for our daily planner and 1.25" for our weekly planner (including the binding)
Which page size is right for you?
- Original Size: 7.3" wide x 9.5" tall
- Mini Size: 6" wide x 8.125" tall
Concerned about the weight of the planner? Check out how our two sizes compare.
- Original Size: 2.6 lbs.
- Mini Size: 1.9 lbs.
Daily Page Layout Differences
With a difference in page size, the daily page layout is naturally affected. See which one would work best for you!
- Original Size: Hourly scheduling from 5:00 am until 9:00 pm; 17 to-do list prompts; Wider column width; Plenty of room to write!
- Mini Size: Hourly scheduling from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm; 13 to-do list prompts; Slightly more compact spacing throughout
Weekly Page Layout Differences
When comparing the Mini Size to the Original Size, the main difference you'll find is more compact spacing, including:
- Original Size: 7 lines per day for schedule and to-do list; 3 lines per week for notes
- Mini Size: 6 lines per day for schedule and to-do list; 2 lines per week for notes