Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact you?
We'd love to hear from you! We are happy to answer all of your questions via email during our normal business hours.
Email us here: Contact Us
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm PT, Friday: 8am - 3pm PT.
For more helpful information, please visit our Policies + Shipping page.
What types of Day Designer planners are offered?Choose between our Flagship Collection, and our A5 Ring Bound Collection!
- The Flagship Collection, the original Daily and Weekly planners, offer 12 months of planning pages. Both layouts come in two sizes; Original and Mini, and are offered in two agendas:
- Calendar Year Edition (January - December)
- Academic Year Edition (July - June)
- Our 2024-25 Academic Year Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated July 2024 - June 2025 will be available on Wednesday, March 13 at 11 am CT! Join us for Cover Reveal Week, March 4 - March 9.
- Our 2024 Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated January through December 2024 are available at 50% off in our online shop. Start planning today!
- Our 2025 Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated January through December 2025 will be available in the fall 2024. Stay tuned for the release date!
- The highly-customizable and refillable A5 Ring Bound Collection is available now in our online shop! Our refillable fashion planner features gold accents as well as our undated starter insert packs. The 2024-25 refills, dated July 2024 - June 2025 will be available on Wednesday, March 13 at 11 am CT! Check out the collection here!
- We're so excited about our complementary notebooks and accessories! These additions are sure to help you stay organized in style. Shop now!
- We’re here to help you find the planner that is right for you! Click here to take a quiz to help you make the perfect choice. Be sure to also try our free printables kit to help get you started - today!
- We’ve partnered with our friends at Blue Sky to bring you the Day Designer for Blue Sky Collaboration. This collection features affordable calendars, daily, weekly, and monthly planners, as well as desk accessories. Offered at various retailers around the country including: Target, Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, and Amazon. (We do not offer this collection in our online shop.)
- This collection is a complement to our Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly planners. We're on a mission to help you live a more meaningful and organized life!
- The Day Designer for Blue Sky Collaboration 2024 Calendar Year edition is currently available at retail locations.
- The 2024-25 Academic Year edition will be available in the spring (March - May). We encourage you to check in with your local retailers to inquire about their product selection and availability!
When are your Day Designer Flagship Editions Released?
Our Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly planners come in two yearly agendas:
- Calendar Year, dated January - December, available for purchase in the fall prior to the agenda start date.
- Academic Year, dated July - June, available in the spring prior to the agenda start date.
Stay up to date with the latest Day Designer news and upcoming release dates by signing up for our newsletter! Mark your calendar and join us on launch day! You may view our upcoming product launch dates here.
How do I order a Day Designer?
Day Designer Flagship Daily and Weekly Planners, and A5 Binders are offered in our online shop! Please check the product descriptions carefully for thorough details as well as expected ship dates.
A limited selection of our Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly planners can be found exclusively on Amazon.com
Select retail partners also offer our Flagship Planner Collection.
How do I view my previous purchases?
Please note: signing up for an account will not subscribe you to our newsletter. If you would like to sign up to receive emails for the latest news on new releases and product availability, you may sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Can I make a gift purchase?
Yes! Simply navigate through the checkout process, and enter the recipient’s address in the shipping address section. Please note: We do not currently offer gift wrapping, or have the ability to include special notes with your order. We don’t include a receipt with the shipment. The only items in the shipping box are the packing list, (without cost), and the Day Designer itself!
Additionally, there isn't anything on the box that will indicate who it's from. The label reads, Day Designer, but it doesn't indicate the buyer. If you would like to notify the recipient, we would suggest tracking it, and reaching out once it has been delivered. If you wish, you may sign up for a free USPS Informed Delivery service here! You could also forward the shipping confirmation email once you receive it, which doesn't include cost!
Not sure what item your gift recipient may like? We also offer eGift cards from $25.00 and up in our online shop! Please note: Day Designer eGift cards may only be redeemed for items in our online shop. The purchase of eGift cards does not qualify toward any offered shipping promotions.
Can I order a custom planner?
Our Day Designer covers and page layouts are not customizable. We do not have the ability to include personal or company logos on your planner. Our A5 Luxe Collection offers flexible formats which allow you to customize it to fit your planning needs!
What cover styles will be offered?
New cover styles are offered during our Academic Year product release, and then carried forward to our Calendar Year edition. View our 2024 Calendar Year cover styles now in our online shop! We will not be adding additional sizes/cover styles to these editions, or restocking sold out dated planners.
Can I get on a waiting list?We do not keep a waiting list. Mark your calendar for our upcoming launch dates and stay up to date with the latest Day Designer news by signing up for our newsletter!
Can you send me a coupon code?
Do you offer a rewards program?
Yes! To get you started, we'll reward you with 200 points just for signing up! You may also earn points + discounts for your purchases, referring your friends & family, and even for your birthday! Learn more about our rewards program here. Sign up & start saving!
Do you offer military/teacher discounts?Thank you for all you do! Yes we do! We've partnered with GovXID to bring exclusive discounts to current & former U.S. military, military spouses & dependents, first responders, government employees, and teachers. Learn more here!
How should I care for my Day Designer?
When you use a handmade planner for 365 days, it's safe to assume it will show some wear and tear. Each Day Designer goes through a careful quality check before being packaged for shipment. The following are signs of a hand-made product that occur naturally in the production process: slight bends in the binding, slubs, wrinkles and small indentions. While we've designed the Day Designer to be durable (a heavy weight cover) and luxurious (gorgeous brass wire-o binding), a well-used Day Designer is going to look loved at the end of the year.
In order to keep your Day Designer looking fresh and new, we recommend the following.
- Keep your Day Designer in a cool, dry place -- away from liquids.
- Your Day Designer cover can be wiped clean with a soft cloth.
- Close your Day Designer from front to back, and never lift it from a single side.
- If you are carrying your planner open, be sure to support it with two hands, one on each side.
- If you plan on carrying your Day Designer, consider protecting it before putting it in your tote.
Special note for the gold foil products: As with any gold-foiled product, you will see flaking and discoloration throughout the year. Be extra careful when putting your gold foil cover in contact with other surfaces, or wiping it clean to prevent additional flaking.