Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact you?
We'd love to hear from you! You can contact us in the following ways:
By Email: Contact Us
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm PT, Friday: 8am - 3pm PT.*
*Our offices will be closed on 10/2
By Mail: Blue Sky The Color Of Imagination, LLC
c/o Day Designer
410 Exchange, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92602
For more helpful information, please visit our Policies + Shipping page.
What types of Day Designer planners are offered?Choose between our Flagship Collection, our A5 Ring Bound Collection, our Today & To-Do planners, and our Blue Sky Collaboration Collection!
- The Flagship Collection, the original daily and weekly planner, offers 12 months of daily planning pages. This collection includes a Calendar Year Edition (January - December ) and an Academic Year Edition (July - June) in two sizes; the Flagship and Flagship Mini.
- Our 2024 Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated January through December 2024 are available now in our online shop!
- Our 2023-24 Academic Year Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated July 2023 through June 2024 are available at 50% off in our online shop!
- Our 2024-25 Academic Year Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly Planners, dated July 2024 through June 2025 will be available in the spring 2024. Stay tuned for the release date!
- The highly-customizable and refillable A5 Ring Bound Collection is available now in our online shop! Our refillable fashion planner features gold accents as well as our undated starter insert packs The 2024 refills, dated January through December 2024 are available now! Check out the collection here!
- Shop our new Today & To-Do flexible, undated planners now in our online shop! Check out our See What's Inside page to learn more!
- We're so excited about our new accessories! These additions are sure to help you stay organized in style. Check out our collection here!
- We’ve partnered with our friends at Blue Sky to bring you affordable calendars, planners and desk accessories. Items from the Day Designer for Blue Sky Collaboration are featured at various retailers around the country including Target, Office Depot, Staples, and Walmart stores, as well as Amazon. (We do not offer this collection in our online shop.) This collection is a complement to our Flagship Edition Daily and Weekly planners. We're on a mission to help you live a more meaningful and organized life!
- The Day Designer for Blue Sky Collaboration The 2023-24 Academic Year edition is currently available at retail locations. The 2024 Calendar Year edition will be available in the fall 2023 (Sept. - Nov).
- We’re here to help you find the planner that is right for you! Click here for to view our three-part guide to help you make the perfect choice. Be sure to also try our free printables kit to help get you started - today!
When are your Day Designer Editions Released?
Our dated Flagship Edition planners come in two yearly agendas:
- Calendar Year, dated January - December, available for purchase in the fall prior to the agenda start date.
- Academic Year, dated July - June, available in the spring prior to the agenda start date.
Stay up to date with the latest Day Designer news and upcoming release dates by signing up for our newsletter!
How do I order a Day Designer?
Day Designer Flagship Daily and Weekly Planners, Today & To-Do Planners, and A5 Binders are offered in our online shop! Please check the product descriptions carefully for thorough details as well as expected ship dates.
Select retail partners offer our Flagship Planner Collection.
Can I make a gift purchase?
Yes! Simply navigate through the checkout process, and enter the recipient’s address in the shipping address section. Please note: We do not currently offer gift wrapping, or have the ability to include special notes with your order. We don’t include a receipt or packing slip with the shipment. The only content in the box is the Day Designer itself! Not sure what item your gift recipient may like? We also offer eGift cards from $25.00 and up in our online shop! Please note: Day Designer eGift cards may only be redeemed for items in our online shop. The purchase of eGift cards does not qualify toward any offered shipping promotions.
Can I order a custom planner?
Our Day Designer covers and page layouts are not customizable. We do not have the ability to include personal or company logos on your planner. Our A5 Luxe Collection offers flexible formats which allow you to customize it to fit your planning needs!
What cover styles will be offered?
View our 2023-24 Academic Year cover styles now in our online shop! We will not be adding additional sizes/cover styles to these editions, or restocking sold out planners.
Can I get on a waiting list?We do not keep a waiting list. Mark your calendar for our upcoming launch dates and stay up to date with the latest Day Designer news by signing up for our newsletter!
Can you send me a coupon code?Our prices are as listed! Receive 10% off your first order by signing up for our newsletter or text messages! (Multiple codes may not be applied to same order.)
Do you offer military/teacher discounts?Thank you for all you do! Yes we do! We've partnered with GovXID to bring exclusive discounts to current & former U.S. military, military spouses & dependents, first responders, government employees, and teachers. Learn more here!
How should I care for my Day Designer?
When you use a handmade planner for 365 days, it's safe to assume it will show some wear and tear. Each Day Designer goes through a careful quality check before being packaged for shipment. The following are signs of a hand-made product that occur naturally in the production process: slight bends in the binding, slubs, wrinkles and small indentions. While we've designed the Day Designer to be durable (a heavy weight cover) and luxurious (gorgeous brass wire-o binding), a well-used Day Designer is going to look loved at the end of the year.
In order to keep your Day Designer looking fresh and new, we recommend the following.
- Keep your Day Designer in a cool, dry place -- away from liquids.
- Your Day Designer cover can be wiped clean with a soft cloth.
- Close your Day Designer from front to back, and never lift it from a single side.
- If you are carrying your planner open, be sure to support it with two hands, one on each side.
- If you plan on carrying your Day Designer, consider protecting it before putting it in your tote.
Special note for the gold foil products: As with any gold-foiled product, you will see flaking and discoloration throughout the year. Be extra careful when putting your gold foil cover in contact with other surfaces, or wiping it clean to prevent additional flaking.
I live outside the US. How can I purchase?
A limited selection of our Flagship Edition planners can be found on Amazon.com.