Often the first question that comes to mind when you choose a new planner is, “What pen should I use?” You’ve likely seen this question time and time again if you follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
Fortunately, we are just as pen-obsessed as you are! Because who doesn’t love a great pen—especially when it comes to planning, making lists, taking notes, journaling, and basically anything and everything handwritten?!
The good news is that pretty much any pen you like will look stunning on your crisp, high quality Flagship Day Designer pages. We’re here today to share a few of our team favorites—plus those that are most popular among the Day Designer community.
We love and recommend the following pens and highlighters as gorgeous options for your Flagship Day Designer. Be sure to let us (and everyone else!) know your personal favorites in the comments below!
• Pilot G2 (0.7, fine point) — The G2 07 has been a long-time favorite around here! You might have heard Day Designer team members talking about this one over the years.
• Pentel EnerGel Liquid Gel Pen (0.5, fine point)
• Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens (0.7, medium point)
• PaperMate Flair Felt Tip Pen (medium point)
• Staedtler Triplus Fineliner (0.3)
• Le Pen (0.3)
• Sharpie Pen (fine point)
• Pilot FriXion Point Erasable Gel Pens (0.5, extra fine point) — This one might be a little too fine or faint for some—but the erasable feature is extremely cool!
• Pilot FriXion Highlighters (soft color set of 6) — A visually appealing option for color-coding your day (as opposed to neon!) or highlighting your most important tasks.
P.S. Love jazzing up your planner? Check out our Best Planner Accessories Roundup!