A5 Supplement Pack: Week on Two Pages
This product is unavailable
Day Designer® is a simple and easy system created to help you find balance, focus and productivity. The A5 Ring Bound Collection brings you that innovative format, while giving you more flexibility and functionality.
Our Week on Two Pages pack is the perfect solution for your weekly planning needs! Use your pre-punched supplement pack in an A5 Ring Bound Day Designer or any A5 binder system!
WEEK ON TWO PAGES PACK FEATURES
- 13 Two-Page Weekly Spreads (good for 3 months of use!)
- Printed Double-Sided
- Standard A5 Page Dimensions: 5.8" wide x 8.3" tall
- 120 GSM Pages with Dark Grey Print (our heaviest and most luxurious paper yet!)
- Eight-column layout with a Monday start day for each week.
- Each day's column features top three to-do list and space for morning, afternoon and evening scheduling, planning or tasks.
- Weekly To-Do List and Notes Sections
- Please note absolutely no reproduction or distribution of the A5 Supplement Pack is permitted.
Need help on knowing where to start planning? Head to our blog and read about the 10 Essential Ways to Plan a Successful Day!
SHIPPING + RETURN POLICIES
The Week on Two Pages pack is in stock and typically ships within 2-4 business days via USPS. No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted unless your order arrives damaged. We are not able to accept changes after an order is placed. Read more about our shipping and return policies here.
DAILY PLANNER CARE
Each Day Designer is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your A5 planner. Click here for tips on how to keep your A5 planner and Week on Two Pages Pack well protected.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the Week on Two Pages pack price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing. For additional information on International shipping, please see our International Order Policies.