Free Shipping on U.S. Domestic Orders over $100
Our A5 daily planning page, as featured in the Refillable A5 Leather Binders, will help you take control of your day. This is a new version of our classic two-column layout, featuring:
This printable is designed to serve as an additional tool to complement your Flagship Planner. Intended for printing on 8.5 x 11" paper. All printables are copyright Day Designer®, and cannot be distributed among individuals. Personal use only.
*By signing up, you'll join Day Designer's email list and receive emails including inspiration, tips, and special offers! We'll never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I started with your printable a while back and will not use anyone else’s in my filofax. Thank you for your kindness with the free downloads I love these designs.
And have introduced many friends to your site.
1. It's practical! I use the appointment section ALL THE TIME! It's seriously one of my two favorite parts about the layout.
2. The "To-Do List" is my second favorite part of the layout.
3. PLEASE KEEP the "Top (3)" section... very helpful, so is the "Note" section...
*Overall the layout of your planner, with the appointment section, is the main reason why I continue to come back and buy this planner year after year. The layout, AND the cute designs.
1. The "Download A5 Daily Planning Page" is not given in an option to print on A5 paper. Which makes it really hard to print on the blank A5 paper that we have here at the house.
**Can you please make the download available in the A5 paper size in addition to the 8" x 11" download? Thank you!
2. This CON is only speaking about the DOWNLOAD A5 - the ink is not black, so when you print it on paper, it prints rather fuzzy. We have a rather new printer, and prints fine for all other documents, so I'm pretty confident that it's the download.
Other than those two CONS, I still am going to continue to purchase this! I'm so happy that I finally committed to the A5 planner. I have had many different options from Day Designer, and loved them... but I really needed something that I could continue to add plans to... so the A5 has worked out great for this time in my life.
Thank you guys for all the hard work that you do!
Bought one last year and have accomplished more work, projects, tasks, chores, fun excursions, family time and learning experiences then I would have ever thought possible. Really helpful in focusing on what is most important and allotting time accordingly. Have gotten a kick from using the stickers...have given myself lots of gold stars for work well done on projects that were difficult, challenging, or physically hard to accomplish.
It's everything I need. This website has my heart.