Overall, LOVE The Planning Page
1. It's practical! I use the appointment section ALL THE TIME! It's seriously one of my two favorite parts about the layout.
2. The "To-Do List" is my second favorite part of the layout.
3. PLEASE KEEP the "Top (3)" section... very helpful, so is the "Note" section...
*Overall the layout of your planner, with the appointment section, is the main reason why I continue to come back and buy this planner year after year. The layout, AND the cute designs.
1. The "Download A5 Daily Planning Page" is not given in an option to print on A5 paper. Which makes it really hard to print on the blank A5 paper that we have here at the house.
**Can you please make the download available in the A5 paper size in addition to the 8" x 11" download? Thank you!
2. This CON is only speaking about the DOWNLOAD A5 - the ink is not black, so when you print it on paper, it prints rather fuzzy. We have a rather new printer, and prints fine for all other documents, so I'm pretty confident that it's the download.
Other than those two CONS, I still am going to continue to purchase this! I'm so happy that I finally committed to the A5 planner. I have had many different options from Day Designer, and loved them... but I really needed something that I could continue to add plans to... so the A5 has worked out great for this time in my life.
Thank you guys for all the hard work that you do!