2017 A5 Leather Binder: Organized Orchid
Brand Day Designer
Luxury meets functionality in our intuitively-designed and artfully crafted A5 Leather Day Designer. Our A5 Luxe Collection offers a planning system that helps move your goals from lofty dreams to reality. We all crave a beautiful life and we want to figure out how to have it all. There’s no denying that we have to be a bit creative with our schedules. Real change happens when you commit to a planner and a planning system that transforms the way you juggle and organize your life.
Keep contact information, lists, and helpful planning worksheets within your daily planner. Plus pockets to store notes, stickers, credit cards, stamps, notepads, thank you cards and much more. The A5 Leather Binder is fully customizable and works just as hard as you do!
Overall Dimensions: 7.5” Wide x 9.375” Tall
The binder is 1.875” Thick and 16” Long when Laid Flat, Not Including the Magnetic Enclosure Flap.
Page Dimensions: 5.8 Wide x 8.3 Tall (standard A5 Size)
Depth: 1.75", Including Insert Starter Pack
Ring Size: 1.25" Diameter
Weight: Approximately 1.6 lbs Including Starter Pack
A5 RING BOUND DAY DESIGNER FEATURES
- Durable Leather Binder with a Orchid Cover
- 6-Ring Binder Configuration in Gold (standard A5 ring placement)
- Gold Zipper and Gold Hardware
- Magnetic Enclosure Flap
- Zippered and Stitched Pockets (great for storing notecards, passport, credit cards, notepads and other odds and ends)
- Inside Pockets in Orchid with Navy Lining
- Pen Loop (Pen not included)
INSERT STARTER PACK FEATURES
- Orchid A5 Leather Binder includes a 2017 Warm Colors Starter Pack
- Printed Double-Sided
- 120 GSM White Text Pages with Dark Grey Print (our heaviest and most luxurious paper yet!)
- 180 GSM Colored and Customizable Tab Pages
- Yearly Reference Calendar for 2017 and 2018
- Full Page Check Lists to Mark 'Important Dates Coming Up in 2017' and 'Things to Plan for in 2018'
- Perpetual Calendar that runs from January through December
- 12 Two-Page Dated Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week and a Column for a Monthly To-Do List, (dated January 2017 to December 2017).
- 12 Monthly "HEART" goals and Reflection Pages.
- 96 Undated Daily Planning Pages (good for 3 months of use!)
- 20 Grid Dot Notes Pages
- 20 Lined Notes Pages
- 12 "Big To Do List" Pages With Two Customizable Pages.
- 12 Expense Tracking Sheets
- 2017 and 2018 U.S. Holidays Listed by Date and Day of the Week
- Two Sticker Sheets with Tab Labels and Decorative Stickers
- This Edition was Imported
Please note that absolutely no reproduction or distribution of the A5 Starter Insert Pack is permitted.
DAY DESIGNER CARE
Each Day Designer is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear and tear on your planner including discoloration. This is part of the normal wear and tear of a printed item that is handcrafted. Every one of our products goes through a careful quality check before being packaged for shipment. Slubs and small indentions are signs of a hand-made binder that occur naturally in the production process. We have learned, over the years, that printing and production is more of an art, than a science, and these unpreventable and minor imperfections lend themselves to the personality of each unique planner. These characteristics do not affect the functionality of the Day Designer®.
We encourage you to keep the A5 Binder in a storage box when it is not in use. Keep liquids away from the planner and avoid setting hard or heavy objects directly on the cover to prevent creasing or indentions. We also advise that you open the A5 rings using the tabs and close by pinching rings from each end of the planner. The lacquered finish on the rings can sometimes prevent a brand new ring set from opening on the first try. Don't be afraid to apply gentle pressure on the tabs as this is a sign of well-made and durable product. Click here for more tips on how to keep your Day Designer® well protected.
Each Day Designer is carefully wrapped and placed in a cardboard box to limit damage in shipping.
No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted. We try to process orders very quickly and are unable to accept address changes after an order is placed.
In-stock products typically ship within 2-4 business days. Buyers frequently ask questions about production and shipping time. Our goal for customer service is to always under-promise and over deliver. Because of the variations that can occur in production time, we cannot quote any shipping times other than what is stated above.
Packages are typically shipped via USPS. We know you're excited to receive your order and we’ll do everything in our power to get it to you quickly. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The USPS does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing.
For Canadian orders shipped via USPS, once the package leaves US soil, the USPS does not have any control over delivery. Tracking for most Canadian orders is handled through Asendia. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.