If you had previously placed an international order on DayDesigner.com, please see below for helpful information regarding shipping and delivery. Thank you!
Import Duties, Taxes and Charges
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee that you paid during the checkout process. These charges are set by the destination country and become the buyer’s responsibility. We are unable to mark a paid order as a “gift.” Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what the additional costs and delays could entail.
Shipment of Order
- We shipped orders to the address you indicated during the checkout process. Once the package leaves US soil, shipping carriers do not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in its destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered. Upon our delivery of your items to the postal carrier, Day Designer is no longer responsible for the shipment. You would be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for damaged or lost shipments, and we will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined. We'll be happy to help walk you through this process!
Estimated Delivery for International Orders
- Typically, international shipments will take 2-3 weeks from the date your package is shipped. Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Day Designer cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please note: Due to COVID-19, please expect delays in delivering and tracking of mail and parcels.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable or refused shipments.
- No cover style changes, cancellations, returns or exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.
- If you have received an incorrect product or a damaged/defective item, please contact us with your name, order number, and nature of the issue. We are happy to send you a replacement product, provided it is in stock.
- In the event that another retail store processes an order incorrectly, or you receive a damaged/defective item from another retailer, please contact that retailer to discuss. The retailer will contact us if necessary. Thank you!