2017 A5 Starter Insert Pack: Warm Colors
We are thrilled to bring you the intuitively-designed A5 Day Designer® Starter Insert Pack.
Luxury meets functionality. Our A5 Luxe Collection offers a planning system that helps move your goals from lofty dreams to reality. We all crave a beautiful life and we want to figure out how to have it all. There’s no denying that we have to be a bit creative with our schedules. Real change happens when you commit to a planning system that transforms the way you juggle and organize your life.
Goals are achieved when they’re divided into monthly actions, weekly routines and daily habits. We’ve designed our A5 insert packs to help you do just that. Customize the system to fit your needs and create a planner that works just as hard as you do!
INSERT STARTER PACK FEATURES
- Page Dimensions: 5.8" wide x 8.3" tall (standard A5 size)
- Printed Double-Sided
- 120 GSM White Text Pages with Dark Grey Print (our heaviest and most luxurious paper yet!)
- 180 GSM Colored and Customizable Tab Pages
- Yearly Reference Calendar for 2017 and 2018
- Full Page Check Lists to Mark 'Important Dates Coming Up in 2017' and 'Things to Plan for in 2018'
- Perpetual Calendar that runs from January through December
- 12 Two-Page Dated Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week and a Column for a Monthly To-Do List, (dated January 2017 to December 2017).
- 12 Monthly "HEART" goals and Reflection Pages.
- 96 Undated Daily Planning Pages (good for 3 months of use!)
- 20 Grid Dot Notes Pages
- 20 Lined Notes Pages
- 12 "Big To Do List" Pages With Two Customizable Pages.
- 12 Expense Tracking Sheets
- 2017 and 2018 U.S. Holidays Listed by Date and Day of the Week
- Two Sticker Sheets with Tab Labels and Decorative Stickers
- This Edition was Imported
Please note that absolutely no reproduction or distribution of the A5 Starter Insert Pack is permitted.
DAY DESIGNER CARE
Every Day Designer product goes through a careful quality check before being packaged for shipment. The following are evidence and signs of a hand-made product that occur naturally in the production process: slubs, wrinkles, and small differences in the page cut. We have learned, over the years, that printing is more of an art, than a science, and these characteristics do not affect the functionality. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Each Day Designer is carefully wrapped and placed in a cardboard box to limit damage in shipping.
No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted. We try to process orders very quickly and are unable to accept address changes after an order is placed.
In-stock products typically ship within 2-4 business days. Buyers frequently ask questions about production and shipping time. Our goal for customer service is to always under-promise and over deliver. Because of the variations that can occur in production time, we cannot quote any shipping times other than what is stated above.
Packages are typically shipped via USPS. We know you're excited to receive your order and we’ll do everything in our power to get it to you quickly. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The USPS does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing.
For Canadian orders shipped via USPS, once the package leaves US soil, the USPS does not have any control over delivery. Tracking for most Canadian orders is handled through Asendia. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.