2018-19 Academic Year Daily Planner: Antigua
The 2018-19 Academic Year Daily Planner helps students, teachers and busy women tackle their days with maximum productivity. The exclusive Antigua cover features a tropical palm pattern in shades of green and pink with gold foil accents.
- Planner dated July 2018 through June 2019
- Added June 2018 daily planning pages for a total of 13 months of daily planning
- Signature Today & To-Do page format combines your daily schedule and to-do list on one page
- Includes two FREE gold foil sticker sheets and a bookmark ruler
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and unable to make progress on your goals. Day Designer®, the original daily planner, is a simple and easy system created to help you manage your schedule and tackle your to-do list. More than a productivity planner, this is the best time management tool to help you get organized.. This is the perfect academic planner for students, teachers, moms with school-aged kids and other busy women who want to live meaningful lives.
Overall Dimensions: 9″ wide x 9.75″ tall
Page Dimensions: 7.3″ wide x 9.5″ tall
Depth: 1.5" (Including the binding)
Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Goal Setting Worksheets to Help You Achieve Your Big Dreams
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Combined Weekend Pages with Weekly Overview
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page 2018-2019 Academic Year Overview with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Printed Grey Text to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in Antigua, our Exclusive Tropical Pattern in shades of Green, Pink and Gold Foil Accents
- Pretty Pink Cover Liner with Inside Front Cover Pocket for Added Functionality
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Planner to Protect Inside Pages
SHIPPING + RETURN POLICIES
Our academic year 2018 - 2019 planner in Antigua will be in stock on March 21. In-stock products typically ships within 2-4 business days via USPS. No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted unless your order arrives damaged. We are not able to accept address or cover style changes after an order is placed. Read more about our shipping and return policies here.
DAILY PLANNER CARE
Each Day Designer is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your academic planner. Click here for tips on how to keep your 2018-19 Antigua Flagship Day Designer well protected.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the Academic Year 2018-19 Antigua planner price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing. For additional information on International shipping, please see our International Order Policies.