January 2017 Flagship Edition: Black Spotty Dot
Brand Day Designer
Whether you’re a working professional, full-time mom, or a diligent student, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and pulled in a million directions. Day Designer® is a simple and easy system created to help you find balance, focus and productivity.
Day Designer is the original daily agenda. We’re on a mission to get you organized and on your way to living an intentional, meaningful and well-designed life.
Overall Dimensions: 9″ wide x 9.75″ tall
Page Dimensions: 7.3″ wide x 9.5″ tall
Depth: 1.5" (Including the binding)
Weight: 2 lbs.
- 12 Months of Dated Pages from January through December 2017
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Updated Goal Setting Worksheets
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 5am to 9pm
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Combined Weekend Pages with Overview of Upcoming Week
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Views with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page Yearly View with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily Pages and Monthly Spreads Marked with U.S. holidays
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Book to Protect Inside Pages
- Printed Grey Text on Inside Pages to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in our Signature Black Spotty Dot (wipe clean with soft cloth)
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Inside Front Cover Pocket with Teal Cover Liner
- This Edition was Imported
DAY DESIGNER CARE
Every Day Designer® is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your planner including discoloration or flaking on the gold foil. This is part of the normal wear and tear of a printed, gold foil product that is handcrafted. Click here for tips on how to keep your Day Designer well protected.
No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted. We are also not able to accept address or cover style changes after an order is placed.
Each Day Designer is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a cardboard box to limit damage in shipping. In-stock products typically ship within 2-4 business days. Our goal for customer service is to always under-promise and over deliver. Because of the variations that can occur in production time, we cannot quote any shipping times other than what is stated above.
Packages are typically shipped via USPS. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. The USPS does not provide us with different information than they provide you with the tracking number.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing.
For Canadian orders shipped via USPS, once the package leaves US soil, the USPS does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.
INTERNATIONAL (NON-CANADIAN) ORDERS
We are currently not offering international shipping, except for Canada, at this time. We recognize that we have a devoted following outside of the United States, and we are working hard to find a solution as quickly as possible. If you live outside the U.S. or Canada, please check with our retail partners regarding their international shipping policies. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!